What equipment will I need?
- Your backpack should be waterproof, soft, with double stitching and back cushioning, with adjustable straps.
- Take 2 or 3 pairs of trousers or shorts, 2 or 3 breathable t-shirts/tops, a jumper/fleece for chilly mornings and nights, a raincoat, several pairs of underwear and walking socks with no stitches.
- As for footwear, you should bring a comfortable pair of waterproof trekking shoes or boots, larger than your usual size and already worn in, plus a pair of shoes/sandals to rest your feet at the end of each stage.
- Bring your personal hygiene items, a hat, a flask or water bottle and a walking pole or staff, a much-needed object to maintain the rhythm of your walking or to lean your body on and activate the circulation in your hands and arms.
- It is up to you to bring your mobile phone, camera, chargers, a notebook and a pen.
- Don’t forget your identity card/passport, health certificate, credit card and some cash in Euros. Please read our page with more detailed preparation advice.